Whitesquare & Lorenzo Dada
- Moment EP
Culprit | 31.07.2017
‘I See You’ is the hypnotic A-side mover, with a buzzing pulse-bass and airy high lines, precisely calibrated for that perfect 4am dance floor moment.
Thrillingly, one of Culprit’s oldest friends and cohorts, Lee Curtiss, returns with an outstanding remix of ‘I See You’. His blend of patented swingy drums, a thick bassline, multiple melodic riffs along with Carl Craig-esque rising synths will make an impact on discerning dance floors.
‘Capital’ takes it deeper with pensive, swirling pads, varied sonic texture, and splashes of a beatific melody. It makes for a deceivingly energetic journey, a crucial tool for the record bag.
‘Voyage’ has a distinctly old school feel with Detroit-style pads sitting on top of a classy acid bassline. It’s much lighter than the rest, but packs plenty of punch; a dancefloor livener for sure.
- FB: facebook.com/Whitesquaremusic
- Twitter: twitter.com/whtsqr
- Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/whitesquare-1
- Beatport: beatport.com/artist/whitesquare
- Whitesquare & Lorenzo Dada - I See You
- Whitesquare & Lorenzo Dada - I See You (Lee Curtiss Saw You Too mix)
- Whitesquare & Lorenzo Dada - Capital
- Whitesquare & Lorenzo Dada - Voyage