Rogue D & blondewearingblack
- Hard N' Deep EP
Pets Recordings | 31.05.2019
Pets fire shots into the silly season with this crucial joint from Rogue D and blondewearingblack and it comes complete with a killer Polymod remix. Two vibes for two sides of the party.
With a shared discography on the likes of Defected, Hot Creations and Strictly between them, it was only a matter of time before kindred spirits Rogue D (aka Italian stallion Danny Minchella) and Ibiza-based singer/songwriter blondewearingblack linked up.
Heavy hip-slinking bass, rolling jam-pumping drums and Plastic Dream style organ bubbles that truly pop around six minutes in, it’s the perfect hypnotic foundation for blondewearingblack to lay down her messages in her signature urgent-yet-sensual classic 90s style. In a nutshell: timeless house music that resonates with every single one of us.
Looking for a little darker resonance? Look no further than Polymod’s take on proceedings. Harder, darker, faster and way more fractured, Shadow Child’s alter ego is waving his flag at full mast and epic quantities of acid for good measure. Absolutely brutal.
Rogue D and blondewearingblack’s ‘Hard N’ Deep’ EP is set for release on Pets Recordings this May.
- FB: facebook.com/roguedmusic
- Twitter: twitter.com/Rogue_D_DJ
- Soundcloud: soundcloud.com/rogue-d-1
- Beatport: beatport.com/artist/rogue-d
- Rogue D & blondewearingblack - Hard N' Deep
- Rogue D & blondewearingblack - Hard N' Deep (Polymod Extended Remix)
- Rogue D & blondewearingblack - Hard N' Deep (Polymod Remix Edit)