- Business As Usual January 2016: Luke Solomon, Artwork & Hannah Holland
Business As Usual | 06.01.2016
Business as Usual, because… well, it is. I will be playing dance music that you may or may not have heard, that will be readily available, if pointed in the right direction of course. The idea is for you to use me as your selector slash shop assistant in a virtual record store. I will be your slightly odd, slightly off-centre, guide. But ultimately and most importantly, your friendly on-line record shop assistant.
Now re-edited to an hour and half in length featuring the brand new feature’ Through The Eyes Of’ , where I invite producer and DJ friends onto the show to pick 3 records that are “classic” to them..Tune in.
- Leonardo Chevy 'Brought to the Surface' (Nulu Electronic)
- Beacon 'Preserve' (Kim Ann Foxman remix) (Ghostly)
- Sven Tasnadi 'The Sucker' (Roush)
- Freaks 'Washing Machine' (Soul Clap remix) (Music For Freaks)
- The Scientists of Sound 'Hammond Cat'
- Sean imitri 'It Ain’t Easy' (Soul Smith remix)
- Mickey Oliver 'Just a Child' (80’s child remix) (Hotmix 5)
- Tantsui 'Time to Suffer' (No Passport)
- Lets Pet Puppies 007
- Waters 'Tell Me' (Severino and Nico De Celia Remix) (Back to the World)
- Paul Depenlow Moore 'Gemini' (Alphabet)12. Fever zone Productions 'Almost Midnight'
- Marshall Jefferson 'Move Your Body' (The House Music Anthem) (Trax)
- Speedy J Rise 'Plus 8'
- Brainstorm 'Love is Really My Game'
- Symbiosis 'Oxygen' (Alleviated)